Softies Stanmore Unisex Contrast Trim Scrub Top STANT01
Designed in London, Softies Stanmore Unisex Contrast Trim Scrub Top STANT01 is the perfect choice for healthcare professionals! This fashionable and sturdy scrub top is made of the revolutionary Bio-Motion fabric with an impressive range of stretch to endure heavy-duty wear. It features a classic V-neck design, plus a concealed bottom left pocket with a divider, side slits for added flexibility, and a digitally printed wash way neck label for comfort. Get the look you want with logo printing and embroidery options! Protect yourself and stand out with this essential yet stylish medical uniform.
All the medical uniforms offered by Simply Scrubs are prepared from the innovative TexiSoft-Comfy fabric which is manufactured exclusively for the company. Break the monotony of everyday life and experiment with colours and patterns with these solid scrub tops offered by the leading brands like Biz Care, Biz Collection, JB’s Wear, Winning Spirit, NNT and more.
- Revolutionary Bio-Motion fabric complimented with inbuilt mechanical stretch
- Stylish medical scrubs top designed in London
- Innovative TexiSoft-Comfy fabric manufactured exclusively for Simply Scrubs
- Digitally printed wash away neck label for comfort and irritation reduction during wear
- Colour co-ordinate your hospital teams for better identification
- Carefully crafted lower left, right and upper left pockets.
- Signature concealed bottom left pocket with divider within main pocket interior
- Basal side slits engineered to ensure increased motion range and prevent stress fraying of the fabric
- Stylish cut ideal for women and men alike
- Traditional V-Neck design
- Nedd a custom colour trim, not a problems we can customise the scrub tops with your branding colours, minimum order 200 tops delivery 4-6 weeks
- Available in Jet Black or Navy
- Embroidery option available
Where can I see sample work and get garments samples?
We can provide our sample projects with a temporary access to our cloud server. If you would like to see or borrow physical embroidery, dye sublimation or screen-printing clothing items, please drop into our production facility on 4/11 Whipple Street, Balcatta, WA 6021
How long does shipping take?
For national orders our Metro delivery time is 7-10 working days depending on stock availability. Screen printing and embroidery order can take up to 3 weeks from artwork approval
Do you charge any setup charges for logo printing?
We do not charge for any setup as long as you meet our minimum order quantity. All our pricing is transparent and there will not be any additional charges whatsoever. What you see is what you will get.
Do you price match?
Yes, we price match all genuine written quotes except quotes from home-based businesses. All price match requests must be accompanied by a written quote for a similar item and quote must be no more than 15 days old.
Can you provide samples?
Yes, we can provide samples for orders over a certain amount. All samples are to be collected from our warehouse and a prior arrangement must be made before collecting them.
Do you provide visual proof before production?
We provide FREE artwork visual proofs with all jobs, this form along with the visuals including the PMS colour codes must be signed and dated before any production can begin. This is required for all embroidery, screen printing, Ultracolour, dye sublimation, digital transfer and Supacolour jobs.
Do you provide discounts for large orders?
Yes we do. If you have a large order and would like us to quote for you manually simply email us or call us and we shall be more than happy to prepare a quote for you.
Do you accept returns?
Unfortunately to keep our prices as low as possible for you we do not accept returns unless the garment is faulty. For more information please see out returns policy.