55% Modacrylic 43% Cotton 2% Anti-Static - 250 gsm
- HRC 2/10 cal inherent protection at a light 250 gsm weight
- Unmatched comfort and coolness thanks to the breathable and soft MODATech® fabric
- Concealed two way FR plastic zip centre front closure as specified in NENS 09 -2014 for quick removal and increased protection
- Meets and exceed all recent NENS, ISO and NFPA design guidelines
- All reflective tape, press studs, labels, threads, buttons, on garment are FR rated
- Stand up collar for extra protection
- Gusset sleeve closure for extra protection with FR rated press studs
- Two chest pockets and one mobile phone pocket with covered FR press stud closures
- Two side slant pockets and two back hip pockets with flap and FR stud closures
- Two way radio and gas loops on the shoulder yoke
- Label that clearly shows FR rating of garment so workers can be quickly identified as having the right level of protection
- Crotch gusset to provide great freedom of movement
Where can I see sample work and get garments samples?
We can provide our sample projects with a temporary access to our cloud server. If you would like to see or borrow physical embroidery, dye sublimation or screen-printing clothing items, please drop into our production facility on 4/11 Whipple Street, Balcatta, WA 6021
How long does shipping take?
For national orders our Metro delivery time is 7-10 working days depending on stock availability. Screen printing and embroidery order can take up to 3 weeks from artwork approval
Do you charge any setup charges for logo printing?
We do not charge for any setup as long as you meet our minimum order quantity. All our pricing is transparent and there will not be any additional charges whatsoever. What you see is what you will get.
Do you price match?
Yes, we price match all genuine written quotes except quotes from home-based businesses. All price match requests must be accompanied by a written quote for a similar item and quote must be no more than 15 days old.
Can you provide samples?
Yes, we can provide samples for orders over a certain amount. All samples are to be collected from our warehouse and a prior arrangement must be made before collecting them.
Do you provide visual proof before production?
We provide FREE artwork visual proofs with all jobs, this form along with the visuals including the PMS colour codes must be signed and dated before any production can begin. This is required for all embroidery, screen printing, Ultracolour, dye sublimation, digital transfer and Supacolour jobs.
Do you provide discounts for large orders?
Yes we do. If you have a large order and would like us to quote for you manually simply email us or call us and we shall be more than happy to prepare a quote for you.
Do you accept returns?
Unfortunately to keep our prices as low as possible for you we do not accept returns unless the garment is faulty. For more information please see out returns policy.