InkStar Ready Printed DTF Transfers
Dont have a DTF printer? We can supply ready to press printed Direct to Film transfers and shipped Australia Wide.
How to order a DTF ready to press transfer:
- Maximum print width 270mm wide, length can be 1m or more as we print on a roll of DTF transfer film
- Vector files must be supplied in a print ready format, the file will be printed as supplied, any manipulations to files, colours and transparence removal will be charged per hour
- NO PNG files please, if you have a png file please email before hand. We only supply DTF printing transfers using vector files either .ai, .cdr or true vector PDF files, a jpeg saved as a pdf is not a vector
- You will need a commercial heat press, an IRON WILL NOT work as DTF prints require heat and high pressure
- Production time is about 5 working days from order being placed.
- ALL DTF printing orders must be placed ONLINE only, no pickups permitted.
- Gang sheets of multiple prints and logo is permitted
- Prints are sold by the meter or A3 length only (width 270mm)
- Press films using a heat press at medium pressure at 150 degrees Centigrade for 10-15 seconds, shorten press time if bleeding occurs. Always perform a test print before actual garment application. In some cases you may require to use a teflon sheet or baking paper for application.
- Please note that this is a guidance only and we DO NOT advise on how to apply DTF prints, if you feel you are not used to DTF transfers please consider your options before placing your order.
Please note we do not advise on how to apply on different garments, Flash Uniforms accept no liability for whatsoever if after garment application there is bleeding or incorrect application resulting in peeling. Temperatures stated are for cotton garments, temperature and pressure may have to be reduced for polyester.
Where can I see sample work and get garments samples?
We can provide our sample projects with a temporary access to our cloud server. If you would like to see or borrow physical embroidery, dye sublimation or screen-printing clothing items, please drop into our production facility on 4/11 Whipple Street, Balcatta, WA 6021
How long does shipping take?
For national orders our Metro delivery time is 7-10 working days depending on stock availability. Screen printing and embroidery order can take up to 3 weeks from artwork approval
Do you charge any setup charges for logo printing?
We do not charge for any setup as long as you meet our minimum order quantity. All our pricing is transparent and there will not be any additional charges whatsoever. What you see is what you will get.
Do you price match?
Yes, we price match all genuine written quotes except quotes from home-based businesses. All price match requests must be accompanied by a written quote for a similar item and quote must be no more than 15 days old.
Can you provide samples?
Yes, we can provide samples for orders over a certain amount. All samples are to be collected from our warehouse and a prior arrangement must be made before collecting them.
Do you provide visual proof before production?
We provide FREE artwork visual proofs with all jobs, this form along with the visuals including the PMS colour codes must be signed and dated before any production can begin. This is required for all embroidery, screen printing, Ultracolour, dye sublimation, digital transfer and Supacolour jobs.
Do you provide discounts for large orders?
Yes we do. If you have a large order and would like us to quote for you manually simply email us or call us and we shall be more than happy to prepare a quote for you.
Do you accept returns?
Unfortunately to keep our prices as low as possible for you we do not accept returns unless the garment is faulty. For more information please see out returns policy.