Many people working in remote area like to leave their work boots outside their rooms during night and day time to let the boots breathe for fresh air or to avoid bringing mud into their rooms, but suffered the experience of finding snakes, spiders, scorpions, centipedes or even frogs making a home there. BootOver is invented to easily cover the boots and prevent any creepy crawlies entering into the boots.
- Material used for boot covers is not water proof so that air could exchange, however, it does resist cold moisture from getting into the boots during winter. Test finds that a pair of boots left outdoor for a night are extremely cold in the morning to put on and it normally takes one hour for the user to warm them up. With the BootOver, temperature in boots is moderate in the morning and it takes about ten minutes to raise the temperature into normal level.
- These boot covers are also good for domestic use, when shoes are not in use for a long time and be stored in your garage, warehouse or cabinet. Cover your shoes with the BootOver over the collars and heels, so nothing could make access to your shoes.
- It is also ideal tool for hikers, fishing lovers who are camping in wild environment.
- Whenever and wherever you have concerns that dust, dirts, leaves, creepy crawlies entering your footwear, BootOver is applicable.
- One size fits all types of work boots particularly Mustang Safety Boots. Available from all Mustang Wear retailers and other safety stores.
- Small things make big difference, and BootOver is a typical example.
|Unit of Measure||Pair|
Where can I see sample work and get garments samples?
We can provide our sample projects with a temporary access to our cloud server. If you would like to see or borrow physical embroidery, dye sublimation or screen-printing clothing items, please drop into our production facility on 4/11 Whipple Street, Balcatta, WA 6021
How long does shipping take?
For national orders our Metro delivery time is 7-10 working days depending on stock availability. Screen printing and embroidery order can take up to 3 weeks from artwork approval
Do you charge any setup charges for logo printing?
We do not charge for any setup as long as you meet our minimum order quantity. All our pricing is transparent and there will not be any additional charges whatsoever. What you see is what you will get.
Do you price match?
Yes, we price match all genuine written quotes except quotes from home-based businesses. All price match requests must be accompanied by a written quote for a similar item and quote must be no more than 15 days old.
Can you provide samples?
Yes, we can provide samples for orders over a certain amount. All samples are to be collected from our warehouse and a prior arrangement must be made before collecting them.
Do you provide visual proof before production?
We provide FREE artwork visual proofs with all jobs, this form along with the visuals including the PMS colour codes must be signed and dated before any production can begin. This is required for all embroidery, screen printing, Ultracolour, dye sublimation, digital transfer and Supacolour jobs.
Do you provide discounts for large orders?
Yes we do. If you have a large order and would like us to quote for you manually simply email us or call us and we shall be more than happy to prepare a quote for you.
Do you accept returns?
Unfortunately to keep our prices as low as possible for you we do not accept returns unless the garment is faulty. For more information please see out returns policy.